The Goodnews River Lodge is completely self-suﬃcient!
The Lodge consists of a dining hall with commercial kitchen, a bath house with flushing toilets and shower area, a drying room so your gear is always ready for the next day, a Recreation Hall for relaxing after dinner, and newly completed Guest lodging. All Guests will now stay in one of our new double occupancy Tent/Cabins including their own separate bath area complete with shower, sink and toilet. They’re constructed of special hi-tech weatherproof fabric designed to give protection in the extreme Arctic environment, each with an elevated front porch overlooking the river or the mountains and just right for relaxing after a long day fighting fish. Ideal for couples, some are large enough to accommodate a family of 3.
Each guest cabin oﬀers the following features:
- Full Bath with sink, Shower and flush toilet
- Front door and cross-ventilating windows
- Front Porch for gear storage and relaxing
- Carpeted hardwood floor
- Thermostatically-controlled propane heat
- Electric and gas lighting
- Extra long mattresses with flannel sheets and thick comforter
You may be in the wilderness, but you’ll have all of the comforts of home